- 1 oz Finlandia imported Swiss Cheese – 108 calories
- 2 oz thin-sliced deli ham – 60 calories
- 1 everything bagel thin – 110 calories
- 2 tsp Grey Poupon dijon mustard – 10 calories
- A kitchen scale is REALLY useful here, but if you don’t have one, 1oz of cheese is about 2 thin-cut deli slices, or .75 thicker cut slice. 2oz of ham is about 3 or 4 thin slices. Use the photos below as a gauge.
- Cookie sheet and aluminum foil for bakin’ – you can get away with just foil if you need to. This will protect your oven from messes and burnt up bits of bagel crumbs or cheese.
- Measuring spoon
- Preheat broiler
- Open bagel thin and spread mustard evenly on both sides
- Layer half of the cheese on one side, half on the other
- Crumple ham on top of the cheese, and sandwich
- Place on cookie sheet in over for 1-2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.